Sunday, June 14, 2009

Grease at 6:30 am = bad idea.

And We're Off!! Went to bed around 12:00 last night, but I didn't sleep very well. Tossed and turned all night and at 5 when my alarm went off, I had no problems waking up and getting going. I was pretty much completely packed, so all I had to do was get dressed in the clothes I had set out the night before and I was good to go. We got going around 6, though we didn't get on the road till 6:30 since we had to get the essentials (i.e, sausage biscuit from Mcdonalds.) After that, we drove and drove and drove. Drive was alright, though it was a little iffy around Chattanooga. I do NOT like mountains, but I still drove em and did alright. We stopped at a Red Robin in Tennessee... I had been before but none of the rest of the family. Like always, they MORE than delivered. Sooo tasty. And the waitress was the best waitress I've had in my life. She even brought us french fries to eat while we were waiting for our burgers, and while we were getting boxes, and paying the check, she even offered to get us a new refill on our sodas in portable cups. Very cool.

Anyway, Atlanta was nothing. Lots of lanes and traffic, but no big deal. It was easy getting through. We've stopped for the night just outside of Atlanta, so we still have a while to go till we get to our resort, but at least we're going to leave later in the morning since we can't check in till 4 pm.

Went through my bug script in the car and I got it all, cept for maybe a word here or there. I'm ready to start on SUE tonight, so we'll see how that goes :) I may be too tired!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment