Monday, August 2, 2010

Bzzzzz

So I have been a busy busy bee lately!! It seems like even though I'm doing nothing with my life, I seem to be doing a lot.

This past week, BF and I took BF's niece up to my old college town's Children's Discovery Museum. It was a LOT of fun. I've always wanted to be an aunt, and since my sisters don't plan on ever having children, I have to live vicariously through my BF. At first, she was just BLOWING through the museum, spending only 10 seconds at each area... I was afraid she was going to go through the entire museum in an hour and she'd want to leave!! Luckily, once the excitement of arriving finally wore down, she settled down some and started to really enjoy herself. We ended up staying there from 9:30 to 4:50... a full day of running around and crafting and playing. It was craaaaazy.

Then, Saturday, it was one of my cousin's wedding (which of course meant Friday was spent shopping for something to wear). Again- up early in the morning then staying up late all night partying.

Today, I drove down w/ my mom to my step-dad's place (1.5 hour drive). That's where we stored my stuff that I've packed up from various times moving, and I had a few things I needed to unpack and bring home w/ me. And of course, whenever you spend anytime with my parents, you know we end up shopping. So that's what we did :P

Then, tomorrow me, BF, and BF's BF are going to Six Flags. While I'm not a fan of water parks, I've never tried the Six Flags one, and Disney changed my mind on public displays of swimsuits (when you've worked at Disney/lived in FL, you've seen it all and no longer care (as much) what you look like in public). So we might hit that up- especially since the BF LOVES water parks- as well as the rides. Wooooooo Mr. Freeze! And no. I am absolutely NOT riding the superman tower ride again. Once was enough for me.

Anyway... I should post about how CRAZY and INSANE I am and how I'm surprised I haven't driven my boyfriend away yet w/ my insanity; however, that is a story I'm saving for an email to my friends first. Sorry ya'll- you get the leftover hand me down stories. :P

Till Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment