Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'll Complain Because I Want To

So... to avoid yet ANOTHER Thursday Thunks posting in a row, I have decided to blog today. Yaaaaaay. And what, you may ask, am I going to blog about? Well I have decided I feel like complaining. And that complaint is....





PASSWORDS




Ugh. I hate passwords. Every single site has different requirements. So I have my standard password, but suddenly, the next site I go to wants me to have a letter in it. Then the next site wants me to capitalize one of the letters. Then the next site wants me to have a symbol in it. They also all have various minimum and maximum character lengths. And some places make me change my password every month, which really just pisses me off so much that I +1 to the number at the end.

Uuuuggghhh

So now every site I go to has a different password for it. So I have to spend forever trying out different combinations trying to get the right one. Most of the time, I either have to click on the "forget password" button, or they just block my ip address. So when I click "Forget Password" button, it makes me eventually pick a new password. So I type in a new password to use...... and it comes back and says I can't use that password because I've already used that password in the past!!! UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! Why couldn't I have remembered that password 5 minutes ago when I needed it???? So now, my options are limited, so I have to come up with some off the wall password, which just starts the whole cycle again cause I can't remember that password!

So yeah, yeah, I know passwords are important to keep your stuff private and safe.... But I still hate em.

No comments:

Post a Comment