Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday Thunkity

Thursday Thunks: You've Got Mail

The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Meg Ryan's Blouse and the number 33.

1. From whom did you get your last e-mail?

AMC Entertainment. AMC is the movie theater around here, so I got an email about what movies are playing this week. I rarely go to movies anymore cause they're not worth the cost, but I do like to daydream :P

2. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theater?

Does the drive-in count? If so, I saw "Grown-Ups" at the drive in (we also watched Toy Story 3, cause it was a double feature, but Grown-Ups was the second movie that night)

3. Have you ever seen a ghost?

Besides TV and movies... no. But sometimes I get a creepy feeling that something is following or watching me. This is why at night, I can't walk through a dark house. I have to turn on all the lights in like, a light trail, and then turn them off one by one until I'm safely in my room.


4. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry?

Hmmm.... No, not really. Is love supposed to make you cry?


5. What are you most afraid of?

Falling off a bridge into a body of water while in a car.


6. What do you do when you are bored?

Refresh the same internet pages over and over hoping something new will pop up, even though nothing ever does.

7. Other than the author of this mess of a meme, whose blog are you most curious to see their answers?

!!! I'm trying to get her to start doing THursday Thunks with me so I can compare answers :P

8. Name three thing from your bucket list.

1.) Visit Australia
2.) Hug a Tiger
3.) Visit Oregon


9. Who was the last person who complimented you on how you looked, that actually was a surprise?

BF's cousin Mary.


10. Do you remember Berleen?

No. Who?


11. What was the last concert that you attended where the band was much better than you imagined?

I went to a few of the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival concerts, which they were all quite enjoyable. I guess I would say Boys II Men was the most shocking to me? I dunno...


12. What’s the next band you’re either planning to see or want to?

I have no plans to see any bands, but I would still loooooooooove to see Good Charlotte in concert some day.


13. What were the last things do you imagine that Kimber threw off the roof?

A goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment