Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Thunks....Yet Again

Guys, I want to apologize for all these Thursday Thunks in a row. My dad's been hospitalized so I've been coming up everyday to keep him company. You'd think that would give me MORE time to blog, but I just haven't been in the right mood. Don't worry though.... I've got some more cute animal videos all loaded and ready to go for all of you!

But onto the Thunking!!


Thursday Thunks: At the Zoo
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of my neighbor's wife's eyes and the number 33,333.


1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?

Pet elephant. First of all, you can't hear elephant communication (they communicate in rumbles so low in frequency that humans can't hear it). Next, when hippos go poop, they swing their tales and cause all their poop to go flying out all over the place.


2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are?

They're in easy grasping form!


3. In one word (OK, you can go three to four MAX) , what do most people describe you as?

Responsible


4. Choice (stupid but a choice…): Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing - which do you choose? (you have to choose one....) It's like a law. But we can't make you.

Ability to speak. I don't really like speaking in front of people anyway, but I looooove to type! So this would give me a real excuse to IM people all the time. Plus, this way my boyfriend would stop nagging me about how I "never answer my phone" (which, how am I supposed to answer it if he never calls me in the first place?)


5. Do you like lemons? Do you use them to clean with or just as a food source? Or are you saving them up for 2012?

I like lemons inside lemon shakeups/lemonade but that's about it. Never use them to clean. And why are people saving them? Unless that's when the fairy's are going to attack? They're allergic to lemons, you know. That and iron.


6. When you are feeling icky with that sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine?

Ibuprofen. Or Anti-Diarrehal pills. The cheap kind. That are like, the size of a small ant.


7. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why?

Totally a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat. Hey, it was once food. Plus, I'm always eating things that are past their due dates, so it's kind of expected. Besides, I love Hissing Cockroaches!!! My hissers. I miss them so much. I'm gonna have pet Hissers when I grow up. So no, I definitely would not want to eat them.


8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy Berleen one?

I bought a Photo Frame for my cousin Blair's wedding. And no, I'm uber broke, so Berleen is gettin NUTTIN from me!


9. Name 3 things you want your kids to learn before they grow up. (If you don't have kids, feel free to explain to the other players why you chose the “no kids“ choice. Yea. I know. (Those who have children will NEVER get it. And no, don‘t explain it…)

Why did I choose the "no kids" choice? Because I'm still young an unmarried and I don't want to screw with my life (and little finances) right now.

However, I do want to have 4 children eventually. So I would want them to learn

a.) Every person, race, religion is the same as everyone else and should not be treated differently in any way.

b.) How to play an instrument

c.) How to treat animals the proper way with respect and how to protect them

d.) that Harry Potter is the greatest series ever.


10. What was your favorite toy as a child? What happened to it?

Probably my stuffed snow bear, "Snowie" I carried that bear around everywhere. I talked to him, told him secrets, played with him. What happened to him? Well, I still have him. He travelled with me to college, he came to FL with me. Right now, he's stuffed on top of a glass cabinet with all my other bears, but eventually I'll find a better place for him.


11. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be?

Probably yellow. I've always imagined one of those cute country houses with the white picket fence and pretty garden, so yellow it would be. But a light yellow, not a bright neon.


12. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt? And do we seem desperate even asking?


Oooo, this is a tough one. I would say that the Pillsbury Dough Boy would win. He could just wrap himself around Mrs. Butterworth and suffocate her. Would anybody get hurt? Yeah, Mrs. Butterworth when she suffocates :P And no, you're not desperate-- Inquiring minds just needed to know the answer!


13. What was the last thing you would guess that Kimber took a picture of? Oh. And consider the meme listed below. Click on it. It rocks.

Ummmm..... a picture of an Elvis impersonater?

No comments:

Post a Comment