Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thunk Thunk. Who's There?

Thursday Thunks: Do Elephants Come With a GPS Installed?

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my kitchen table and the number 45.

10. What number blog post is this for you?

This is my 23rd blog post. The majority of which lately seem to be Thursday Thunks


9. You are driving down a road and your GPS says turn right, but the road has a Dead End sign. You check your GPS and according to it's map, there is a road at the end of the Dead End road that you need to turn onto. Do you follow the GPS?

Hell no. My GPS is always wrong. Half the time, she has me turning left, then left, then left, then left. Her name is "The Bitch". Also, I've decided, once your GPS gets you good and lost, she "claims" to lose the GPS reception so now you're lost and have no clue where to go.

8. If you had a $2 bill, would you spend it?

I actually do have a $2 bill. My grandpa got all his grandkids one for Christmas several years back. They're all in his safety deposit box though, so I guess no, I wouldn't spend it.

7. When there is nobody else around and you sneeze or cough, do you cover your mouth?

This one's fifty fifty. When there's no one around, I still tend to cover my mouth, however, I'm more likely to forget to cover my mouth when no one's around.


6. You are a DJ at a radio station and your first guest is Bud... what is the first question you are going to ask him?

Where's Berleen?


5. Have you ever stopped to help a stranger with a flat tire?

No, because I have no clue how to fix a flat time myself. I have helped strangers with other tasks, but never anything having to do with vehicles :P


4. You get on an airplane and you find that your seat neighbor is Kimber... what do you talk about or do you ignore her completely?

Ignore her, but send her suspicious, shifty eyes the entire flight.


3. Have you ever rode an elephant?

Yes, at a circus when I was much much younger. It was freaky feeling.


2. Time to bitch & moan! What is your biggest complaint about your current friends on Facebook?

Getting too philosophical. I friended you so I could know every time you cooked dinner, or bought a new shirt. I didn't friend you to read you go on and on about philosophy or whatever.


1. School is back in session for all little girls and boys now. What, in your life, changes when kids go back to school?

I get to start making money again! (I'm a substitute teacher)


And yes, Thursday Thunks people, I see what you did there with those numbers :P

No comments:

Post a Comment