Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Thunks

The TT questions are brought to you by Kimber, the color of absolute black granite and the number 16.




101. When was the last time you went to the doctor? Do you like your doctor?

Wow.... ummmm.... I really don't remember. It's been a LONG time. I hate going to doctors because basically they always tell me that I'm not really sick, it's just a sinus infection, or whatever, and I just need some rest and fluids. So, time after time of being told that, I just never go to the doctor. I probably should have gone last year when I had a 103 temperature and puking... but, I had a job interview that day and I have priorities....


Actually, though, I did go to the dentist two weeks ago. Does that count?


201. My back is itching, will you scratch it for me?

Yes, because I'm a nice person who likes to help people. However, sadly, I'm never around nice people who will scratch my back, so I have to do it myself.


301. Do you have nice handwriting?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no.

Though, I think I do. Sometimes. When I work at it. But others disagree.


401. We are sending you to either New Zealand or Canada, which one do you choose?

New Zealand!!! In my head, it's so pretty there, and Canada's so close that I can just take myself some other day, whereas New Zealand is somewhere I probably wouldn't be able to afford on my own.


501. Do you sing in the shower?

Of course!! I love to sing.... just not in front of people. Which means the shower is the greatest place to sing because no one's ever there with me.


601. Have you ever been streaking? If so, how far did you streak and did anyone see you?

No. Never been streaking. Unless you count all the times I run around my house naked with the windows open. Then, yes, I have been streaking several times.


701. How soon is too soon for Christmas decorations and music playing in the stores?

No Christmas anything till the day after Thanksgiving.

(much to the BF's consternation.)

801. If you celebrated Halloween as a kid what was the costume you wore at 5?

Oh goodness... I don't remember. I wanna say Captain Picard from Star Trek? That may have been 5. Don't judge- my dad picked it out.


901. How many cavities have you had in your life?

When I was a kid, I remember having to get my cavities filled. I don't remember the actual number, but I wanna say around 4 or 5?


1001. Berleen and Bud come to Arizona to visit Kimber. Who do you think will decide it's too hot here first?

I'm gonna go with Bud.


1101. Who do you think will ask TT questions next week?

A surprise celebrity guest!

1 comment: