Thursday Thunks: What's in a Name?
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of Kimber's hair (where did she go?) and the number 333.
1. We are changing your name. You have no choice. You get to pick it, but we must approve it. You must have a good reason. Ok, what is the name and reason?
Well.... I've always loved the name Kairie (phonetically Kyrie.) I've always planned to name my first born daughter that. But I guess if I have to change my name, I would change it to that just in case I don't have a daughter.
2. I say Shotgun, you say?
"Screw you" then I would get in the front seat anyway.
3. We are sending you away. Africa or Mexico?
Africa!!! I wanna go on safari and see the animals!!!
4. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
Would it gross you out too much if I say no?
5. Berleen told me that I have to ask a mean question. Tell us about a horrible memory.
One time my sister ran away from home. On my birthday. So instead of eating cake and opening presents, we were searching the corn field by our house and the rest of the town.
Turns out, she was hiding in her closet.
6. What are your plans for October?
Well, the second weekend, I'm going away for a bachelorette party weekend. Third weekend I'm camping- it's Halloween at the campground! Fourth weekend, I'm ushering at my boyfriend's brother's wedding. 5th weekend, I'm not sure, but something Halloweeny (most likely end up at the local bar.)
7. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting ?
Hmmm...no, not really. Haven't met too many people that I hate.
8. You have 3 months left to live, what do you do?
I would visit all my friends that live elsewhere in the country! And then I'll go visit Liechtenstein and Australia.
9. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
"Oh Shit, now what?"
10. Your phone rings at 4am, just before you kill this person, who do you expect it would be?
Most likely my sister (the middle child). She's always calling at random times, plus, she's the only one awake at that point and wouldn't realize not everyone stays up that late.
11. You're having a bad day, what one thing can make your day better?
Singing out loud along with my itunes
12. You are doing a meme written by the blogosphere's shadiest character. Is there anything else that you should be doing right now?
I'm supposed to be at my boyfriend's parent's house for Family Dinner night. Shhhhhh
13. If money were not a problem, (and it never is, right? Yes, I stole this f$%*ing question. Sue me.) where would you like to live?
I would love to live somewhere on the east coast, like over by Washington DC or New York (the state) or something. Either that, or nearby Chicago.